Pages

Wednesday 8 May 2013

1 - Start

Obligatory first post -- was forced to make this by gunpoint.

I'm liking the design feature; it reminds me of the one on Tumblr. And thanks to the simplicity of it, I can make it all pink. It’s too bad all the default backgrounds are horrible quality, though. You can’t expect me to use JPEGs.

Edited the hell out of my blog; I’m satisfied. I’m hoping to do custom buttons later. (maybe) Edit: Too lazy to do anything extra.

Since my blog is made, I can’t wait to start taking pictures. I’m hoping I’ll be able to doodle faces onto every picture I take in order make them cute.. but it’d probably land me an F.

I'm also definitely not the type to blog, but it’s quite easy to navigate around and I am somewhat tech-savvy. And merely customizing the blog is incredibly fun, but I’m praying that the fun doesn’t die when I actually start blogging.

-Sara

1 comment:

  1. It's okay Sara. Not everyone will be a fan of blogging. But I can appreciate that you are willing to participate to share your photographs when we get going.

    ReplyDelete